EDTA or ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid (EDTA) heavy metal chelation therapy involves injecting synthetic amino acid into the blood that binds (chelates) with heavy metals to remove them from the body. An amino acid by man, EDTA works wonders on the body that is affected by heavy metal poisoning. It attracts heavy metal components like iron, lead, mercury, cadmium, zinc etc. and then excretes them through the kidneys as natural body wastes.
As a rule, EDTA is injected into the body only by intravenous infusion, which means that under the appropriate medical direction and support. Since 1940, EDTA has become the standard treatment for people as lead chelation. Although today it has varied uses, this amino acid by humans is first applied to the detoxification of the body of heavy metals.
EDTA Chelation – Benefits:
The body is rid of free radicals after chelation and that makes all the difference. Once done, the cellular uptake of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, etc. is better and there is also better blood circulation. Over time, scientists have discovered the importance of chelation therapy in the treatment of critical medical conditions as follows:
- Autism:Many people think that autism is the result of mercury poisoning. If chelation therapy is used, autism spectrum disorders can be cured. However, the complete healing depends on the level of the person concerned.
- arterial blockade, disorders:the walls of the arteries hardened mean the presence of excess fat. Scientists opine that with the help of chelating agents, we can decrease the hardening and treatment of arterial disorders, the prevention of heart disease.
- Neurological disorders:Chelation can treat neurological conditions too, by breaking down the chain reaction by free radicals and also, improve and energy levels of memory.
- Coronary heart disease:EDTA chelation therapy optimizes the ratio of HDL cholesterol and LDL levels in the body. This is not known to those who think that chelation is only for the toxicity of metals. Research has revealed that EDTA infusion, combined with vitamin and mineral supplements, of HDL (good cholesterol) can be raised and LDL (bad cholesterol) can be lowered.
- Other conditions:EDTA may be used to treat other conditions such as autoimmune disorders, chronic fatigue, allergic disorders, stroke and cerebrovascular conditions. EDTA treatment can also be used as an anti-aging preventive medicine.